Services and Rates
Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
In Office Services
- Swedish Massage - A combination of long flowing strokes made to relax the body and mind. A great way to escape. (30, 60, 90 minutes). $35 , $65, $95
- Sports Massage- Very specific deep tissue work, including extensive stretching. May include ice and heat. Great for rehabbing an injury! Based on Neuromuscular education.(45 or 90 minutes). $55, $110
- (Combo)Swedish/Sports Massage - A combination of long flowing relaxation strokes with deep tissue and trigger point work in 2-3 areas, with minimal stretching. Most popular! (30, 60, 90 minutes). $40, $70, $100
- Trauma Touch Therapy/Body Work - A very detailed and specialized emotional release type of bodywork. Usually, the client is receiving psychotherapy in conjunction with bodywork. Very Empowering! (Minimum 90 minutes). $100
- Lymphatic Drainage - A light massage focused on stimulating the lymph nodes at the upper arms, chest and groin area. Assisting the body with blood toxin elimination. Frequently requested by individuals diagnosed and treated for breast cancer and infections. (30 minutes). $40
- TMJ Work - Releases tight muscles in the TMJ joint from grinding teeth and sinus infections. People love this little technique!! (15 minutes) $20
- Pre- and Perinatal Massage - Helps to release emotional stress, and relieve the extra tightness in the muscles around the hips, lumbar, pelvis area caused by the body carrying the extra load during pregnancy. Massage treatment includes stretches and instruction for expecting mothers prior to birth. Thus taking a proactive approach towards delivery, creating confidence and decreasing stress in both the physical and emotional realm that pregnancy can create. This work is profoundly effective in all area's! (1st visit 1.5h) $100 $2nd + visit $80 for 1h.
- Usually light comforting and very intentional bodywork incorporating, eastern and western philosophies and techniques with or without oil. * Extremely helpful for relaxing the body and soul of the client during/after chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Thus decreases the cortisol and increases oxytocin. Inspires hope and renews the spirit. 1 to 2 hrs. ****(Services frequently provided on a sliding scale) Regularly priced @ $70hr.
Aroma Therapy Treatments/Hot Towel Treatments-
- To complete the total relaxation experience add a little aromatherapy and hot towels. Awesome!!! Each only $10 extra but extra but well worth it!! Most people once they have tried it they never go back to going without. Ahhhhh.
Corporate/On-Site Seated Chair Massage- Brief massage work to head, neck, back, arms, and shoulders, no oil, and employees fully clothed. Quick stress relief!, Improves employee morale! Increases productivity! Lowers health care costs! Great way to show staff appreciation!! $90 per hr (2hr Minimum). After 2hrs of service $ 80hr.
In-Home Table-Massage- Offering Relaxation massage, Sports/Deep Tissue, or a Swedish/Deep Tissue combo massage in your home or location of choice with. All equipment needed will be provided by the therapist. This is the Cadillac of Treatments! Aroma Therapy Treatment available, upon request-no extra charge. This always raises the massage experience to another level of relaxation! Naturally following up with a hot towel, places the cherry on the cake. This is a fabulous way to unwind and place the body into a restful state! (sheets, table, music, candles, oil) Minimum 1 hour. Must be w/in a driving distance of 30 minutes or an extra fee will be added. $120-per 1.5hr. $160-per 2hrs. (Swedish), $140-per 1,5hr., (Sports/Deep Tissue), $130-per 1.5hr, (Combo-Swedish/Deep Tissue)...
- Gift Certificates Available for ALL Occasions!!
- Pre-Paid Packages Available with Quantities of 3 or More!!